Coriander Chutney Recipe
This coriander chutney recipe goes well with so many Indian foods like bhel, chat papdi, idli,dosa, uttappa, dhirde, adai and so on, that I often call it an 'All purpose chutney'. It is very easy to prepare and is unmatchable in taste.
- Coriander / Cilantro leaves - 1 cup thoroughly washed
- Green chilies - 7-8
- Lime / lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Garlic clove - 1 big size (about 1/2 tsp)
- Salt - To taste
- Gram flour fritters (Sev) or potato chips - 1 tbsp
- Take 1 cup thoroughly washed coriander/cilantro, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 big size garlic clove, salt to taste, and 1 tbsp sev (gram flour fritters) or potato chips.
- To all the above ingredients, add water and grind. The quantity of water can be as per liking, to get the desired consistency.
- This chutney can be used for making 'bhel', wada-pav', 'misal' or similar snacks. It also tastes good as an accompaniment for any kind of 'paratha'.