Chapati Ladoo Recipe (Policha Ladoo)
A finger licking and filling snack made with left over chapatis that is sure to be a hit with kids.
- Chapatis /Rotis - 2 left over
- Jaggery - 3 tbsp grated
- Cardamon Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Poppy Seeds - 1 tsp nicely roasted
- Clarified butter (Ghee) - 2 tsp
- Coarsely grind the leftover chapatis.
- For 2 chapatis add 3 tbsp grated jaggery, 1/4 tsp cardamom powder, 1 tsp nicely roasted poppy seeds, and 2 tsp ghee (clarified butter).
- Mix well with hands while slightly kneading it.
- Roll into about 2" big round balls and serve.