Aloo Tikki Chaat Recipe
Aloo tikki chaat is a mouth watering chaat recipe to enjoy with friends and family! It is one of the top street foods in India.
- Aloo Tikkis - 2
- Chole - 1/2 cup
- Onion - 1 tbsp
- Plain yogurt - 1 tbsp beaten
- Tamarind Chutney - 1 tsp
- Coriander chutney - 1 tsp
- Chat masala - 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder - To taste
- Thin sev (gram flour fritters) - 1 tbsp
- Prepare Aloo Tikkis and Chole as given on the links.
- Place two Tikkis in a plate or a bowl. Add 1/2 cup hot Chole on top.
- Spread 1 tbsp finely chopped onion, 1 tbsp beaten yogurt, 1 tsp Tamarind Chutney, 1 tsp Coriander chutney, 1/4 tsp chat masala, red chili powder to taste.
- Garnish with 1 tbsp fine sev and serve.
- Repeat for all the tikkis and chole.
Recommended product for getting quick and consistent finely chopped onions and tomatoes.