- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Curry Leaves Chutney Recipe
Include this curry leaves chutney in everyday meals and benefit from the healthy curry leaves rich in iron and folic acid.
- Curry leaves - 2 cups
- Roasted split chick peas (Dalia) - 1/2 cup
- Sesame seeds - 1/2 cup
- Salt - To taste
- Red chili powder - To taste
- Dry Mango Powder (Amchur) - 1 & 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Spread the curry leaves in a microwave-safe plate and heat them for about a minute or two (depending upon the power of your microwave) and let them cool. This will make the curry leaves crunchy.
- Dry roast sesame seeds till they are light brown in color.
- Grind the crunchy curry leaves, roasted sesame seeds and all the other ingredients in a grinder into a coarse mixture.
- Serve this curry leaves chutney dry or with little oil, as an accompaniment to any meal.