Shepuchi bhaji Recipe (Dill leaves dry bhaji)
Dill, known as 'Shepu' in Marathi is a very healthy and flavorful vegetable that can be cooked in many different ways. This dill leaves bhaji recipe is a dry version of this healthy vegetable. I have also shared another version of this vegetable that is somewhat curry style. Enjoy this dry recipe with 'bhakri', roti or chapati.
- Dill leaves - 2 cups chopped
- Garlic - 1 tbsp chopped
- Green chilies - 2 small cut into small pieces
- Oil - 1 & 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds (rai) - 1/2 tsp
- Aasafoetida (Hing) - 1/8 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - To taste
- Gram flour (besan) - 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds.
- After they crackle, add asafoetida and turmeric powder.
- Add the chopped garlic and green chilies.
- Stir fry till the garlic becomes brownish in color.
- Add the chopped dill leaves and mix.
- Add salt and 1/4 cup water.
- Cover to cook on medium heat till all the water is used up.
- Add gram flour, mix and stir fry again for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Serve this delicious vegetable with roti/chapati.