Raw Mango Chutney Recipe
By Uma Abhyankar September 30, 2016
This raw mango chutney is an extremely simple way to add some flavor to any meal. It is a very quick recipe that gets ready in minutes. The only time-consuming ingredient that is required, is the peanut powder which however can be prepared well in advance or infact, is always found ready-to-use in any Maharashtrian kitchen. Enjoy!
- Raw mango (Kairi) - 1/2 cup grated
- Salt - To taste
- Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Jaggery (gud) - 1 tbsp or more as needed
- Roasted peanut powder - 3 tsp
- Nicely mix all the ingredients together.
- Store in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.