Raw Mango Peanut Chutney Recipe
This sweet and sour raw mango peanut chutney is a very delicious accompaniment to any meal. You can always adjust the sweet taste depending on the sourness of the raw mango. Enjoy with chapati/roti.
- Raw mango (Kairi) - 1/2 cup peeled and grated
- Roasted peanut powder - 1/2 cup
- Green chilies - 4-5 cut in small pieces
- Jaggery (gud) - 1/4 cup or more
- Salt - To taste
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Cilantro/Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup chopped
- After peeling and grating the raw mango, add peanut powder, green chilies, jaggery, salt, cumin seeds, and coriander leaves to it.
- If the mango is medium sour, add 1/4 cup jaggery. But if the raw mango is very sour, you may add more jaggery according to taste.
- Mix everything and transfer to a grinder jar. Add about 1/4 cup water and then grind into a fine chutney.
- Serve with roti/chapati as a meal accompaniment.