- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Vada Pav Recipe
Vada Pav is the most famous street food of Maharashtra, especially in the city of Mumbai. Although deliciously mouth watering, it is also very spicy in taste. But when making at home, you can always adjust the spiciness by altering the quantity of the spicy chutney that you add to it. And also by making the filler 'batata vada' spicy as per your taste.
- Batata Vadas - As needed
- Buns /rolls of bread (pav) - As needed
- Sweet and Sour Tamarind Chutney - As needed
- Spicy Fritter Chutney - As needed
- Make some Batata Vadas.
- Slice a bun/roll of bread (pav) horizontally into two. Roast both the halves on both sides on a griddle, till golden brown.
- On one half, spread the Sweet and Sour Tamarind Chutney, and on the other half, sprinkle the Spicy Fritter Chutney.
- Place one Batata Vada on one of the halves, press gently to flatten a bit and cover with the other half of the pav.
- Serve warm.