Tomato Chi Koshimbir Recipe (Tomato-Onion salad)
Tomato chi koshimbir is a tasty salad that serves as a wonderful, quick and easy accompaniment to any meal. It is included as part of the meal and is served with roti, chapati, or rice.
- Tomatoes - 3
- Onion - 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Green chili - 1 vertically slit
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Lime / lemon juice - 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Salt - To taste
- Thoroughly wash and chop 3 tomatoes into small pieces.
- Add 1 tbsp finely chopped onion, 1 vertically slit green chili, 2 tsp sugar, 1/2 to 1 tsp lemon juice, and salt to taste.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with roti/ chapati.