Mint Chutney Recipe
Mint or pudina is well known for its unique fresh flavor. Mint or pudina chutney can be used in many chat recipes like bhel puri, pani puri, and so on. It also tastes awesome with sandwiches, parathas, adai, uttapam, and many more. Mint is considered healthy and soothing, and so is frequently used in cooking, during the hot summer months. Keep this chutney ready to use, in the refrigerator for up to a month. Enjoy this multipurpose chutney in as many foods as you like.
- Mint leaves - 1 cup
- Cilantro/Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
- Garlic - 1 big or 2 small cloves
- Green chilies - 4-5
- Salt - To taste
- Gram flour fritters (like sev) or potato chips - 1 tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients together, add 1/4 cup water, and grind into a fine paste.
- Add more water, to adjust the consistency as needed, and grind once again to blend everything well.
- The gram flour fritters have been added to get some thickness to the chutney. Their quantity can also be adjusted to get the desired thickness.
- Enjoy with 'chat', paratha, adai, or uttapam.