- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
Eggless Chocolate cake
February 11, 2018
- Whisk the butter nicely and add brown sugar and milk powder. Whisk again briskly.
- Add milk and all purpose flour and mix everything.
- Add baking soda and baking powder and mix firmly.
- Add vanilla essence, coco powder, and chocolate morsels and mix everything one last time.
- Transfer to a baking tray greased lightly with some butter.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 1/2 an hour.
- After 1/2 an hour, remove the tray from the oven and test by inserting a tooth pick in the cake. If it comes out dry, the cake is done. If it comes out with a little wet batter sticking to it, then bake again for 10 minutes or until the tooth-pick comes out dry.
- Allow the cake to cool completely, if you want to decorate it with some icing otherwise this delicious chocolate cake can be served warm or at room temperature without the icing too.